Sunday, July 26, 2009

UFOs

Yep, I sure do have a lot of UFOs.

So, I'm making this commitment for everyone to see. I will NOT cast on anything else until my UFOs are either finished or frogged. Which means I have to go through my projects and figure out which projects I really want to finish and which ones I will be frogging.


Here's what will be finished:
1. Plain Jane Socks
2. Spring Weaver Shawl - this will be finished, but I think I'm going to frog it and re-start. I'll explain in another post.
3. Magical Sweater
4. Venezia Lady Sweater
7. Noro Afghan
8. Only in Bright Light sweater

Here's what will be frogged:
5. pease for me
6. Simple pullover

Well, I have 6 projects to finish before casting on another. At least some of these are pretty close to being finished.

3 comments:

Robin said...

What is a magical sweater? The name intrigues me.

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Oh, the magical sweater is a sweater that I'm designing based on the movie Practical Magic. Seen it? Well, in one seen one of the sisters is wearing a sweater that is big and comfy looking. The orginal post was back in March http://lotusknitsreborn.blogspot.com/2009/03/little-about-things.html

The sweater has been, well resting. I'll be pulling it out again soon to finish up.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

hang in... i have faith in you!