Saturday, July 11, 2009

hint hint

Sunday night I will be revealing my latest roving creations. I will give you one hint. They are the same, but different. That's all you get for now. This latest creation is a way for me to fulfill the request for 8oz of fiber, but not. ahem. I know it makes no sense, but it will on Sunday. Hehehe. I have a secret.


Reminders and Updates:

If you haven't seen it yet I did start a Ravelry Group. There's not much activity right now (which is my fault), but give it some time and it will be buzzing.


Also I wanted to remind everyone that is participating in the Tour de Fleece to stop by my store. If you purchase roving from now until the tour ends and enter the code "spin it up" you will receive a 10% discount.


Next update will be Monday night. This update will include the secret rovings.



.

No comments: