Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Organization Continues

Tweak. I like to tweak things on occasion. I like to figure out the more efficient way to do things. Work smart, not hard. Right? So in accordance with this, I’ve simplified my decision making. This is purely a decision I had to make because I'm so tempted buy all the fabulous fiber blends available. What is it? Well, I’ve decided to narrow my fiber blend selection to 4 fiber blends with the occasional special listings I just have to try out. Ahem. I know this seems like a no brainer but I tend to over analyze everything. I want to offer fiber blends that fiber people will enjoy and appreciate. So here’s what 1,000 Petals is going to carry on a regular basis (at least as long as my supplier keeps them in-stock).


1. Allure Roving and Lace (merino/silk blend) this was an easy choice.


2. Surge Roving and Yarn (superwash Merino) my fav yarn. New base yarn, still the wonderful superwash merino but with a tighter twist.


3. Soothe Roving and Yarn (superwash BFL) who doesn’t love BFL.


4. Rainy Day Roving and Yarn (superwash Merino/Nylon) my fav roving.


Of course I had to keep my favs.


.

No comments: