Tuesday, October 30, 2007

8 Random Things.

I was tagged by FiredUpFairy Knits. Go check out her blog, she is awesome.
Okay were to start?

1. I secretly want to be a performing belly dancer. I am fascinated by Rachel Brice. She has such a great style and wonderful movement. She does a style of belly dancing called Tribal. Don't tell anyone, but I even have belly dancing costumes.
2. I can't spell. Thank God for spell check.
3. Speaking of God, I have issues with the Bible. Unlike my Christian father, I don't put all my faith in something that men wrote, divine inspiration or not. I do believe in God and I am saved, but I don't follow typical Christian teachings.
4. I hate to be hot, which make living in Florida a challenge.
...this is getting hard...
5. I love to learn about all sorts of things mostly history, especially ancient history. My favorite channels are the History channel and History International Channel.
6. I am a licensed Message Therapist, but don't practice. I do keep my licence and I do keep up with my continuing education credits. I will use it someday.
....thinking. thinking....
7. I hate bars. I hate to be around drunk people. There is only on bar in my area that I will even consider going to and that is only because it is fairly calm and doesn't always have loud music playing. When I go out I like to socialize with people and constantly having to say "what" gets annoying.
8. I love the rain. I love to cuddle in bed when it is raining. Or knit. Or just sit out side and listen to it rain. This is were it is a good thing to live in Florida.

So there you have it. I don't know who to tag...I will get back to you on that.

1 comment:

firedupfairy said...

absolutely #3,4,8
eh, definitely not #5 (my hubby is definitely a history channel kinda guy tho)