Thursday, November 1, 2007

OMG! OMG! Rockin Sock Club!



I mailed off my registration form and email today for the 2008 Rockin' Sock Club. I am so Freaking Excited!!!!!! I was at work and started to squeal. My coworkers think I am pretty crazy to get so excited about yarn, but they are used to it by now. They used phrases like "she is eat up with knitting".

Then, when I got home I got one of my shipments from Knit Picks. I ordered 3 skeins of the merino and silk blank fingering weight yarn. I want to dye some up for me to knit and maybe sell one on my Esty site. I have already dyed one skein. Pics to come soon.

Did I say how excited I am? OMG!

1 comment:

firedupfairy said...

i'm debating the STR club. i don't really have the extra money, but i could. i just don't know if it's worth it. but then i saw all the designers for this go around and it makes me consider it even more.... hmmmmmmmmm