Sunday, August 5, 2007

progress

This is my first photo post using Photoshop Elements 5. I had to buy a tutorial program from Scrap Girls a digital scrapbook store. I don't actually do scrapbooking, but I use alot of there stamps and templates for other projects. I got the Polaroid template seen above from this site.

Okay, so current projects. Secret afghan project. Moving along with this project, I still have a lot more squares to go and I have to buy more noro. Oh Darn, buying more yarn!

I have finished the Argosy scarf from Knitty. I think this is first time I have every used the yarn called for in the pattern. The pic above shows the scarf unblocked. I blocked it this morning and it is drying now.

Late pic. I actually finished the Clapotis about a month ago, but just go around to taking a pic of it. It is so hard to take a pic of black yarn. But here it is. It is also being blocked right now.

So there you have it. I am hungry, going to get something to eat.

No comments: