Friday, August 17, 2007

Feeling the need to sew

I am in the mood to sew. I finally found an Amy Butler pattern and found some fabric (not Amy's) to make a couple handbags. Above is some beautiful fabric that I would like to make a Madison bag. And, below is some really thick fabric that I am going to use for another handbag pattern from Amy. I also found some iron on vinyl. I had seen this used on another blog for the inside of a cosmetic bag and thought it was a great idea. So, I will line my bags with this vinyl stuff and then the inside of the bag can be wiped clean. I am waiting for my local fabric store to get in some more of Amy's fabrics and patterns. Can't wait. In the meantime, I have the handbag pattern and will start it with the fabric below. I also want to make the stash & dash bags, weekend traveler bag, and several other of Amy's patterns.


No comments: