Saturday, August 11, 2007

new book

Got this wonderful new book, Favorite Socks from Interweave. I am really looking forward to knitting up these lovely sock patterns. Especially the one on the front cover.


Also...

I am planning to design a sweater. I am using the minisweater pattern from Glampyre Knits as a guide. I am planning on modifying it by making it into a complete sweater and instead of garter stitch edging I am going to use seed stitch, which I like better. I am using the recycled yarn from another pattern by Stefanie in her Fitted Knits book that didn't work out for me.

Oh...I found the best straight pins for blocking. I got them at the local craft store, there are about 200 for about $7 bucks. They are very long and the flat head makes them easy to see.

Happy knitting to all!

No comments: