Friday, January 9, 2009

Ups and Downs

This week has been an interesting one. Went back to work after being off for 2 weeks. By Wednesday night I was a feeling a bit...um...emotional. I was mostly frustrated that some business stuff is not going a fast as I would like it to go. After a good night of sleep I'm feeling much better and have a more positive attitude. I've got big plans to help thing along. I know I'm being a little vague, sorry. Anyway, I just checked my email and found that someone had added my etsy shop to their Treasury called "Get Knitty". Well first, I didn't even know what this was. But, I clicked the link and I'm feeling a bit teary but for good reasons. I'm so honored. It's just the coolest thing. I just want to say a special Thank You to Just Lovely. I just don't know what else to say about it.

Okay, on the business front. Gonna' keep makin' my Etsy store better and better. Just Sayin'.

No comments: