Friday, January 16, 2009

praise

I wanted to write a quick post in praise of fiber people. I've asked lots of questions this week. Questions to myself and to other. I want to say how I'm in ah of how wonderful and helpful people have been. juliespins and fiberphiles etsy shop owners who were willing to answer my questions. They didn't have to, but it means a lot to me that they did. Sheila from Wool2Dye4 responded so quickly to my request. I do believe that this will be my new fav supplier. I'm super excited to get moving on obtaining a business license and buying wholesale. Super excited.

I feel this a sense that this is going to be a great year for me and 1,000 Petals. I've spent the past 3 weeks spending every free moment making "to do" list. The good thing about these list...things are being checked off, not just remaining on the list only to taunt me. Yeah, good times.

No comments: