Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I didn't make any. Is this bad? I have some things that I want change in the new year but I don't want to make a resolution. Well, here is a list of things I want to focus on in the next year.

1. 1,000 Petals. This is first on the list and very important to me.
2. Healthy eating. Okay, I know there are a metric butt tone of people out there that are saying the same things. My point is not to loose weight, although this would be a nice side effect. I want to learn to appreciate what I eat. Couple of blocks to this one...it's hard to find recipes to feed only 2 people and also I don't want to spend a bunch of money on better food choices.
3. I want to focus on photography. Literally. I love photography. I not trying to make a business out of it like 1,000 Petals. Just satisfy myself.

So there it is for everyone to see. I'm off to find some easy healthy recipes. If I find some good stuff I'll keep you updated.

No comments: