Thursday, November 15, 2007

So this is what I look like!


Before I start I would like to say that I am very excited to have a dress form. Freaking Awesome! But, I put all the settings correct to my size and now I don't like to look at it. It makes me want to loose weight. Then again, if I were to loose weight I would have to get a different size dress form. Well, start the "I love myself" mantra.
Project update. I am about an hour away from finishing the third of five everlasting bagstoppers from Knitty. I am a wee more motivated to finish these five because then I will move onto one of the my sweaters and be able to try it on the dress form. Also I must have miscalculated the yardage needed for each bag. I bought 4 skeins of Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn but each bag only uses 2. So, I will be making more which is cool 'cause they are really great.

No comments: