Thursday, November 8, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

I have been experimenting with digital scrapbooking. I am already using some elements in my photos. Some of the pages I see on the Scrap Girls website are so cool! I used to think most scrapbooking was kinda hokie and not very interesting, but I am starting to find very interesting downloads and elements that can be used now. Scrap Girls also has a great tutorial that can be purchased on using Photoshop Elements.
I tried traditional scrapbooking, but that takes alot of money which could be used for buying yarn. I do have a thing for scrapbooking papers. I need to figure out what to do with them, I have quit a collection.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I used to think scrapbooking was hokie too. I guess you just have to make it yours. But digital scrapbooking does open up a lot of creative opportunities. Happy to hear you've enjoyed what you've seen at Scrap Girls.