Saturday, November 10, 2007

Project rundown

I have a confession to make. I am a bad knitter. I have some many projects that are so close to being done. They all lay there with the hope that I will pick them up next and finish knitting or crocheting. I have one project that only needs fringe attached. So I need to be honest. Here is a list of the projects that are not finished.
1. Montego bay scarf. This is the one that just needs the rest of the fringe.
2. Starsky sweater. Now, I do have a partly good reason for putting this one down. I was waiting on 2 more skeins of yarn. I know, that is not excuse because now I have the yarn. The collar needs to be finished, the belt knit and sewing up the seems.
3. Hourglass sweater. I was also waiting for something to finish this. I needed size 7 needles, now I have them, but I don't like the double point. I am going tomorrow and getting 2 size 7 circulars.
4. Merino lace sock. Down the the heel portion of the first sock.
5. Hexagon Afghan.
6. Noro square Afghan.
7. Everlasting bagstopper. Just started today. Stalling on finishing all the other projects by starting this one. I do love it so so much, quick and I want to make about 5 of them. I am going to get more Cotton Ease, and some Sugar 'n Cream yarn to knit them.

So there you have it. My goal is not to start another project until these 7 projects are completed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hear the projects calling you...Good Luck!