Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I was thinking...

It might be time to order some proper yarn/fiber labels. I have some questions before I do. How do I label each for the different yarn/fibers? For example, If I have different yarn/fiber types, I would need different labels. But labels can get expensive. That's why I've been doing them myself, I could just print out the amount needed at the time with the correct information. What type of graphics should I use? These will probably have to last a while so I want to be absolutely happy with them. Crap...I hate not being able to make up my mind. Oh and don't forget. What size would I order?

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I've been having this same thought for a while too. I like hang tags, but I prefer the look of a wrapped skein. There's a website for a printer who makes custom labels for yarn skeins, but they're a bit expensive and there has to be a better, more economical, way.