Friday, June 1, 2007

Rainy Day


Well, it has been raining here since about 3pm, and it looks like it will be raining for a few days. I am about were the little red arrow is pointing. So, since I have been inside today, I decided to make some DPN cases. They turned out pretty good and work very well. Next, re-line the inside of my knitting bag. I have never been happy with the lining material, it tends to grab onto things, and it is not very sturdy. So, I got me some very thick and sturdy stuff to attach to the material and I got some different material to line the bag. We will see what happens. Also I ordered some more Noro Kureyon in colorway 180 (that matches the bag) to make the wristlet for money and such. This can be carried inside my bag and if I need to just carry a small bag, I can take it out.

No comments: