Sunday, June 24, 2007

crazy Noro lovin'

Today was the big birthday sale at Knit 'n Knibble. My goal was to get Noro and I got a mother load. I did go with three projects in mind and was pretty darn successful with my purchases. I was able to get 11 skeins of Noro for $102. Yeah!!!
First...

3 skeins of Silk Garden Lite in colorway 2027. These three skeins will grow up to be a narrow Clapotis. Of course this means I need to finish the Clap that is already on my needles. Which so sucks, 'cause I just want to start knitting with the lovely soft yarn.




Next...

2 skeins of Silk Garden in colorways 205 and 267. With these 2 skeins I am going to try a chevron scarf a' la Javajem's variation. She modified the famous Jaywalker sock pattern. It is lovely, thin, and long...I like!

Lastly but not leastly...

6 skeins of Kureyon for the secret afghan project. Colorways: 170, 207, 215, 175, 209, and 147. Not much to say about this project, 'cause it's a secret.

1 comment:

firedupfairy said...

nice loot!
we ended up going at the last minute after fishing all morning with my FIL. I fondled the Noro, but w/o a project in mind, didn't know what or how much to buy. I did walk out spending $100 and change. YAY!