Sunday, June 10, 2007

project stitzoid

There are times when I happy with just one project on the needles. And then there are time like these. I have 3 projects on the needles that I just could not wait to cast on.


I cast on the Misty Garden scarf from Scarf Style. I found this really great yarn from Patons called SWS, it is 70% wool and 30% soy in colorways Natural Pink and Natural Geranium. It is sooo pretty and sooo soft!

I also started a Clapotis. Which was not my fault. I was just cruising flickr one day and found that there was a flickr group for the Clapotis. All those beautiful Claps. How could I help myself. I don't really have the cash on hand right now to get some really great yarn, like Noro or something, so I got some Micro spun yarn from Lion Brand. I know, I know...but it is really soft and I have have this urge to knit with black lately. I have a few projects that I want to make in black including a sweater using cotton ease in charcoal (which is not totally black).



I am also working on the cuff of the second pomatomus sock. You can have a look at the first one tomorrow with "Monday's sock".



Oh...and I finished the wristlet to match my knitting bag.

No comments: