Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not gonna work

The yarn is not going to work and I don't have enough money to buy the yarn to knit it right now.  But, I do however have enough yarn in my stash to knit 2 sweaters.  All is not lost. 

The first is this wonderful Summer Solstice sweater designed by Heidi Kirrmaier.  I'm currently swatching for this one using Elesbeth Lavold Silky Wool in my fav color

The second is Petrie a Knitty pattern by Beautia Dew.  I'll be swatching that next using Elesbeth Lavold Hempathy in a navy color. 

Oooh, I also have part of the yarn to knit this tank.  Coral by Helga Isager.  I have the Noro for the accent parts and I'm wondering if I could use the fingering yarn I just bought for the body.  Only one problem.  The pattern is in Danish.  I also like the Olive Sweater by the same designer that is very similar. 

No comments: