Saturday, December 27, 2008

focusing on 1,000 Petals

It had to be done. 1,000 Petals needed an update. Not a fiber update, although that is on its was too. But it needed an image update.
New Label
New Web Button

New Etsy and Ravelry Button
Whats to come? Whats also to be considered?
1. Patterns. Lots of ideas are swirling in my brain.
2. I'm considering and researching building a website. Maybe using zen cart. I need more info and need to decide if I have the smarts to build it. I might also consider having a local friend help out.
3. I've got to decide if buying in bulk will be possible. Currently I buy 2lbs at a time. I'd like to be able to buy much more and get a better discount, but the initial investment might be a problem.
4. I'm currently testing out better lighting equipment.

No comments: