Monday, March 26, 2007

I Love Mail



Saturday the mail woman brought me my package from Knit Picks. Then today they brought my order from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. It is the beautiful Chapman Springs colorway. At the bottom right corner the first skein of yarn that I dyed myself. Using Wilton Cake dye in Sky Blue and Brown both at varying strengths. The pic does not show it, but I was able to really deep turquoise/blue. I loved it! Now, that hard part, which sock pattern am I going to start first and which yarn? Okay, so here are the chooses... Anastasia Socks or Leyburn Socks by peperknit. These look to be a couple of great patterns. Just can't decide which yarn for which and which one I am going to cast on first. Course, I could cast both on, I do have a size 1 and 2. They are both from the toe up, which I have not done yet and I am itching to try it. Wendy Knits has a great tutorial on how to do toe up socks. Well, you will have to wait and see which one I pick.

No comments: