Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Capricorn?

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorn's tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

Is this me? Is this who I am? Well...honestly a lot of these characteristics are me, but there are times I am more like this...

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

I think I'm about half and half. So here are the characteristics that I think are more like me. Happy-Go-Lucky
Humorous and funny
Bit shy and reserved (at least until I get to know you)
Doesn't like responsibilities
Often fantasizes (about having my very own yarn shop)
Impatient
Unfriendly at times
Doesn't like rules
Dislikes being confined (like in the Mission Space ride at Epcot)
Gets what they want ( I will have a yarn shop someday)

I'm thinking I'm a big bag of contradictions.

No comments: