Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Instant Gratification Project (WIGP)

I have notice a trend in my knitting. During the week I am more than content to sit and knit on my sweaters, shawls, or socks. On the weekend however I look for quick easy projects. So, instead of arguing with myself about really needing to get the sleeves to my sweater finished. I am going to let myself have these little projects. And they are going to be called "Weekend Instant Gratification Projects". No guilt. Now they have a name and a place in my knitting time. This WIGPs were Coffee Cooler Cozies.

Made from cotton or cotton blends to absorb all those little droplets of condensation that drip on my feet or wet my hands. This moisture then has to be removed before continuing with knitting or typing. Now Paul wants one too...in black of course.

3 comments:

RobynR said...

Very cute. I need to make a few for water bottles . . . gotta love humidity!

firedupfairy said...

great idea!! love the colors too!

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Thanks ladies!