Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cry Baby




You really shouldn't cry over yarn. But, I will admit it, I have. I don't know what it is but the Chapman Springs colorway from BMFA is just my very favorite. A couple of months ago I got 2 skeins and now I am jonesing for more. Really. I haven't even knit the first 2 skeins. They are just sitting in there being randomly fondled. So, I have the lightweight and silkie, what more could I want. I really, really, really want Chapman Springs in Luscious Single Silk. If I were to get 2 skeins it would be plenty to make a Clapotis. sigh. pout. They are in my cart along with the Knitters Without Borders colorway. pout.

I really don't know what it is about this colorway. BMFA just brought it back a few months ago. Back in 2007 when I found out it was no longer going to be for sale I called the BM people and they assured me that it was just temporary. I would hate for this to happen again and not have the yarn I want so much. It could just disappear over night. What would I do. pour me. You know I am going to have to go buy it. It could just disappear. What is an obsessed girl to do?

No comments: