Sunday, February 10, 2008

so here is what happened

The ob/gyn pretty much told me to try for a year and then come and see her. I understand what she is saying. We can't say that there is an infertility problem if there has been no trying. So, I am not going to think about it any more for a year. So, I am resolute to not think about it.


I got the blank yarn I ordered and have been dyeing about. I just love to dye yarn. I have no specific way to dye. I have been kettle dyeing, hand painting and a combo of the two. Here is a skein of yarn that I dyed for myself.


I dyed 2 skeins and plan to knit a clapotis. Believe it or note this started of as turquoise and purple. I didn't like that much so I overdyed it with magenta and got this lovely plum type color.

I am currently working on dyeing up several skeins to go on my etsy shop. I am doing a series on the movie Howl's Moving Castle.

No comments: