Sunday, February 24, 2008

Decisions

I have a decision to make. There is an opportunity for me to sell my yarn through consignment with a online store. So, I don't know. I have to figure out it this is going to profitable. I don't mean profitable in the sense that I am going to make a lot of money, but I need to make enough to continue to buy supplies to dye more yarn. I have said it before, the selling part is not the important part for me, but I have to sell my yarn to do what I love to do which is dye the yarn. I would get a lot of satisfaction out of other enjoying the yarn I have dyed. Decisions. Decisions.

I joined the Mystic Light KAL. This is the first time I have every done anything like this and it seems like so much fun. No knowing what the final piece is going to look...scary but fun. I have dyed up 2 skeins of yarn that I am going to use for this. I know a lot of people are using fire as an inspiration for there colors of choice. But, when I first heard of this I though of the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis. So I dyed up a skein of purples, blues and a little red.

No comments: