Saturday, March 1, 2008

Things are Good

I have sold a total of 3 skeins of yarn. This is so exciting. Not only does it allow me to buy more supplies, but it allows me to buy from other etsy sellers. This is a very exciting thing. I want to buy from others like me putting myself out there for others to judge. I also want to buck back at the corporate America that is taking over a lot of our lives. I am not actually going to sign up, but I am going to make it a point to hand make all my gifts or buy hand made gifts from others. So, what did I get from another etsy seller. Ear plugs. Red ear plugs. Hand made glass from azhotshop

2 comments:

smallhawk said...

I received my skien of yarn yesterday and I am so excited to work with it! Thank you so much, I do hope that you continue to sell your hand dyed yarn on etsy as it has been a real pleasure working with you :)

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Thank you sooo much! Your compliment really means a lot to me.