Sunday, December 30, 2007

I feel like ass

I don't know what it is, but I felt like ass all day today. Hopefully it will go away overnight. I say that because Dec. 24th I felt like this too, but when I woke up the next morning I felt fine. Is is allergies, I don't know. I really wanted to go letterboxing today, but didn't feel like moving off the couch or bed.


On the knitting front, I am working on starting a new knitting group. The one at Black and Brew in Lakeland has been really great and we have had a great response. So, I am going to start a second one in Winter Haven. I have a few people who are signed up on the CFS yahoo group that will be able to make it to Winter Haven but can't make it to Lakeland. Here is my new CFS Winter Haven poster...(work in progress)


I will continue to tweek it until I am done playing. That is the problem, I love to play with scrapbooking elements on my posters.

I don't know if I mentioned it but, my Mom got Sweater Wizard program for me. I am loving it! I have been keeping an idea book thingy with different sweater ideas that I have had and swatches of the stitches I wanted to use. But my math (like my spelling) is not so good and I was never comfortable trying to figure out a pattern. Now, just plug in the schematics and it generates a pattern for you. Even estimates the yardage needed. I am currently working on a very simple pullover pattern to try out some of the features. We will see.

No comments: